Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Jumpee


I bought this mini moon bounce before spring even hit and never inflated it. The boys saw it the other day so it became a full day event of what they call "The Jumpee". They bounced and bounced and then it became our pirate ship. Then it became home base so we would run around the whole yard (me of course chasing them) and they would dive into the Jumpee at full speed. Bear would go through the smaller slats yelling that he was stuck so I would roll him over. Then they decided that I had to get in with them and jump all over me!

The next day it was raining so we decided to go out anyway and have a slip and slide jumpee day. It was a shockingly cold rain so that lasted for one chase around the playground and then we were in for a hot bath. I'm sad to report that after the first two days "The Jumpee" gets no love now and will probably be deflated shortly. It was a good run while it lasted :-)

No comments: